Petite Opera Productions – Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: 20 September 2019
This website, Petite Opera Productions (the “website”), is a website owned, created and edited by Petite Opera Productions, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit arts company (the “Owner”). For questions about this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
- This Acceptable Use policy may be changed in the future. The current policy will always be available on the website.
- Individual users are welcome to use Petite Opera Productions to find resources on the Internet through our collection of links.
- Any site may link to Petite Opera homepage or any other Petite Opera Productions page. “Deep linking” is perfectly acceptable.
- “Framing” or other mechanisms which display Petite Opera Productions content but obscure Petite Opera Productions being the source of such content are not permitted.
- Except as otherwise noted in this policy, the content of this site may not be copied, “spidered”, bulk downloaded, or otherwise used to create content or value as part of any other product or service. This applies to non-profit as well as commercial use.
- Freely accessible general-purpose search engines not specifically targeting our user communities may spider and index any and all pages on this site. This exception applies, for example, to Google and other search engines that regularly index sites such as Petite Opera Productions.
- No one person or company may copy more than 50 links, regardless of how many Websites they operate, without explicit permission from Petite Opera Productions.
- Written permission may be granted in other circumstances. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure such permission.
©2019, copyright Petite Opera Productions. All rights reserved.