Petite Opera Productions Artistic Staff Openings
Petite Opera Productions is seeking a Music Director for its Spring 2020 production, still under consideration. The genre focus is musical theatre.
- Outstanding keyboard, accompanying and vocal coaching skills in the musical theatre genre
- Must possess skills to read charts (as well as written arrangements)
- Demonstrate ability to play a wide variety of musical styles
- Ability to conduct from the keyboard, and lead a small pit orchestra
- Have connections in the instrumental community to source pit instrumentalists
- Demonstrate the ability to blend across vocal and orchestral ensembles
- Ability to work collaboratively with Stage Director and production staff
- Ability to create a collaborative, unified vision that connects with the audience
Feb through early May. Six performances (Apr 18 through May 3, 2020).
Park Ridge IL (near O’Hare airport) and surrounding areas in metropolitan Chicago.
Flat fee compensation paid for enter time period (rehearsal through final performance)
None provided. Only local residents of the metropolitan Chicago area or candidates who have local housing arrangements should apply.
Email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact information
- Three references
- Audio/video links
- Stipend requirements
Submit materials by no later than midnight, FRI Nov 8, 2019.
©2019 Petite Opera Productions. All rights reserved.