Tweet For Tickets program offers select Tweeters the best seat in the house
As a professional opera company, Petite Opera recognizes that the best way to spread the word about a great show is to have patrons recommend the show to their friends. We know there are avid Tweeters out there in Chicagoland who have never seen an opera before. And, frankly, we want to match your desire to see your first opera with our desire to hear your thoughts on the show and spread the word to your followers on Twitter.
Avid Tweeters who are residents of the Chicago area, and have a substantial following are eligible to be one of two Tweeters chosen for our Tweet For Tickets program. To be eligible, you must be able to answer YES to all of the following questions, and send us the needed information by the decision deadline, October 26. Here are the questions:
- Would Petite Opera’s production be the first opera you have ever seen?
- Have you always wanted to see an opera, but just haven’t done so yet?
- Do you want a non-threatening, fun introduction to opera in your native tongue – English – with a story you can understand?
- Do you believe that quality live stage productions occur all over, and not just in downtown Chicago?
- Do you love music and theater?
- Do you love the acoustic voice?
- Are you open to all musical genres?
- Do your tweets talk to everyday people about everyday entertainment options available in the city and suburbs?
- Are your tweets free of profanity and suitable for family audiences?
- Would you like to see your first opera–for free–and not have to pay for parking?
- your first and last name
- your phone number
- your email address
- your city of residence
- your Twitter name
- number of Twitter followers
- typical theme of your tweets (examples: attending shows, concepts on music and artists)
- an explanation on why you think you are the best Tweeter we can select