1. Terms. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License. The Petite Opera Productions web site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License and is owned and administered by Petite Opera Productions, an Illinois 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
3. Disclaimer. The materials on the Petite Opera Productions web site are provided “as is”. Petite Opera Productions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Petite Opera Productions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations. In no event shall Petite Opera Productions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Petite Opera Productions’ Internet site, even if Petite Opera Productions or a Petite Opera Productions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on Petite Opera Productions’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Petite Opera Productions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Petite Opera Productions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Petite Opera Productions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Credit. Petite Opera Productions makes every effort to give proper credit to any sources of content or information at this website. If you feel you or another source lacks credit, please contact us.
7. Comments. Petite Opera Productions is not responsible for any comments made by contributors in the Comments section. Petite Opera Productions will exercise its right to moderate and edit comments which are deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the focus of this website.
8. Links. Petite Opera Productions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Petite Opera Productions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Petite Opera Productions’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
© 2009, copyright Petite Opera Productions